Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Weekend




 Today my car is in the "chevy" hospital and im sure when I get the bill I will faint--I think the trip to TN unplugged a hole in the radiator that was clogged with 184,000 miles of gunk buildup--so while I try to avoid the phone call by tying up the phone line, I'll post up a few photos of what I did on the 4tth which was take my Mom to a quiet lake and we had a picnic. After the eating I went off with my camera and left her to enjoy the solitude and the dragonflies.




On the way home we saw this huge field of sunflowers I had to stop for that!


   4th 122

3 comments:

  1. Hope the car makes a good recovery; with a small bill.

    Beautiful shot of that Dragonfly; the wings seem to sparkle in the sun.
    And what a lovely sight, the field of sunflowers. They'd brighten any ones day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos - especially that field of sunflowers! Very cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Dragonfly and of course the cheery Sunflowers. Referring to your previous post, your dogs are gorgeous! We had a Labrador some years ago, when we had him he had been named Mike but we always called him Boo! I don't really remember now but I think it was because of the old song, Me And You And A Dog Named Boo.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!