here's some of my HighLights:
- I got a great (for me) job just when I was about to go belly up...that was a life saver.
- there was no wedding, :o( but my first grandchild was born on Sept 4th Tyler- the precious bundle:
- My mother celebrated her 87th birthday--yea Mom
- My sister retired from the postal service and bought a bigger home (now there's plenty of room for moi')
- I became a Find A Grave Photo contributor, and have enjoyed all the local trips, history, and searching thats involved in that, its kinda like Geocaching.
- I bought the Dixxeland Express in expectation of great spring and summer travel opps-(when the job allows of course)
- Had the time to take 8 great waterfall hikes, and saw more than 8 waterfalls in the process...since some have 2, 3, or 4, sections to them....it was a banner yr for that.
- I saw some really incredible birds this yr...nothing new on my life list but you can beat seeing a gorgeous bird in the wilds...
- AND marked another 365 days off my countdown till retirement---and then there will be no holds barred!! Really looking forward to this yr, lots of great stuff is coming for all of us!!!