Friday, September 2, 2022

Labor of Life

Just a short update..
MY Van broke down..so had to tow it to Garage...ugh Really didn't need any more bad luck...but it seems my Karma is way out of whack...ITs been nice to have 3 days at home no Hospitals or treatments and I get 3 more days off till Chemo am totally afraid of that but hope its not as dreadful as I think...if anyone has been thru it give me some tips....
I'm mostly resting...and doing small chores in between like making my lunch, filling the salt n pepper, and watching Youtubes!
Hope you all have a fine Labor Day and be safe.




PEACE
Every day is a new Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You Travis one never knows Whats Lurking...

      Delete
  2. Sucks about the van, don't need anymore crap going on. I have known people who have gone through chemo and they all had different reactions. But mostly hair loss and tired. Still praying for you and sending many blessings. I think of you often through the day. Are your sister gone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it seems my stroke of ugly just keeps on going...now my Floss is unable to walk...and we are trying to help her...and Hiliday weekend to boot...May have to do a virtual vet?

      Delete
  3. Sorry about the Van breaking down, I hope it is an easy fix. I am glad you are happy being at home, I hope the next treatment is not too dreadful. Take care, sending prayers. I wish you a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen me too seems to be a gas isse..it stalled and no go at least its in the garage...but with the Holiday wont be fixed till next week,,,

      Delete
  4. You could certainly have done without the van breaking down, I do hope it can be fixed soon.

    My continued good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan,,yes for sure now we have no transport we had to return the rental..but there is Uber...hope you are well...

      Delete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!