Friday, September 30, 2022

69 candles

Thursday is my Birthday and its my first day of Chemo!  This was supposed to happen a month ago...but someone in the Lexington Medical Center Lab didn't get my Biopsy  shipped to The Lab In Cambridge Mass on time so the entire process was delayed! Its so strange how one person you don't even know can put your life on hold...just like the Linda who was holding up my at home PT...
Then there is those ones like, Amy who bend over backwards and go out of their way to have your back...so just be own advocate when you need to be...
I am not looking forward to this part at all and don't have any idea how the side effects will be...but its every 3rd Thursday...wish me luck...I will hopefully post a comment afterwards if I can to update.... 




PEACE
Every day is a new Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Just know I am here sending a great many blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending Love And Hugs - Stay Strong

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sondra! I hope your day was great and the chemo went well. Take care, sending healing prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending good thoughts your way that effects of chemo are manageable while it does its' healing work. Also hoping you didn't get any residual effects from Ian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sallie we had lots of rain and sme wind but it wasnt so bad,,,hope your cottage faired well

      Delete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!