Friday, December 3, 2021

December warmth

This week the weather has been warm...Wednesday it was 70 and today it's 74...sooo nice sitting in the sun really heals what ails you.


I've had some challenges tossed at me lately and I'd say I didn't deal with it very well...My rope is so much shorter than it used to be...

A lot of it is just overwhelmed with the "system" we have to live within...So much bureaucracy, do yourself a huge favor and never get on the other end of that piece of red tape...


If I was King for a day I would Proclaim a:  "BlueBird on every  pole we have razed"...just to ease the ugliness of it against the sky. 


And a couple more on each strand also...



And while you're at it, lets surprise everyone with a lizard in their shower...just to put a spark in their  day...


...And a Pine Warbler hangs out in every pine..


 because it's the right thing to do...


A berry for every Crow!

SO SAY WE ALL...

 Anyways you get the idea...


Let things be Simple, Easy, and by all Means let's have 
 some Beauty and Peace  every Day...




Have a tranquil weekend. 


PEACE
Every day is a new Adventure.

8 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Your bluebirds are so pretty, well all the birds are beautiful. I like thing to be simple and easy. Loved your photos. I wish you a peaceful weekend, happy birding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Eileen, thank you kindly...I desire simple and easy and and hope by ASKING for it, along it will come. I hope your weekend is a good one.

      Delete
  2. That is really nice weather, we have wonderful chilly nights for sleeping but the days are still reaching into the low 80's,
    Love the blue birds against the wonderful blue sky.
    Hope next week will be better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, me too...I try to live each day but sometimes it's beyond my control...the sky is so beautiful and blue on these crisp but sunny days..we need a little rain we are in a moderate drought. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos Sondra, I'd be happy having a Bluebird on every pole over here in the UK! I'm sorry things are challenging at the moment, the frustration of bureaucracy is one of the worst stresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam, thank you...I just enjoyed your post. Things have been a bit of a struggle lately but nearly what some people are dealing with...I have to remember that. I hope your week is going great.

      Delete
  4. I would be very happy if you were my King! Send me bluebirds, that's all it would take. Happy you can see the joy even in a week that tested your short rope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA thanks Sallie, yeah we need more of the very best stuff in our life. No need to curtsey...Im not that kind of King. Teehee

      Delete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!