Monday, January 18, 2010

MKL day

 This post was originally posted in 2010 that was 10 yrs ago...the Video I posted has since become inactive, or what ever it's gone anyways so Im repairing as many of my old blogs that I can. 


Martin Luther King was a wonderful human being.  His life was taken because he believed in Equality and all these years later we still don't have it.  Our current history shows that with police murdering black men at a high rate, Black Lives Matter is a movement to bring attention to this  horrible unjust part of our society which shows the inequality is still very real.  We now have our first black VP, we had a Black President, so one sector of our population is showing they are all for equality by casting their votes to be inclusive, and one sector is not.  

I am not in favor of the Conservative viewpoint when it come to many things...and their constant reminder that they support White Supremacy is a huge stopping point for me.  


ONE day it will happen if we keep trying,  Looks like I had a photo of a moon up here so let me find one to put up...



A nice Crescent Moon,...is only part of the whole story...when Light Hits it, we see the whole picture. 

2 comments:

  1. Good post Dixxe.
    Maybe one day humans will learn to get along in peace. I doubt it though. It's a shame the people of the world can't stop the fighting, and just enjoy the beauty of a planet we're privileged to spend a short time on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post moved me greatly Dixxe, I could have written every word (but not as eloquently) and agree with every sentiment...Very well done!! I also agree with Keith, life is too short and unpredictable to spend time fighting.

    Also, I loved the 'red heads' on the previous post, gorgeous photos, what a beautiful bird!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!