Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!-12 Drummers Drumming











, originally uploaded by dixxebell.

On the 12th day of Christmas my True love gave to me 12 Drummers Drumming 11 pipers piping 10 Lords a leapin' 9 ladies dancing 8 maids a milkin 7 swans a swimmin 6 geese a lay n 5 GOLDDD RINGSSSS 4 Calling birds 3 french hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear tree! Merry Christmas Eve Everyone! WOW it was quite difficult to come up with a rendition for the 12 days of Christmas...I had fun stretching my imagination!! Happy Holidays to everyone who drops by to say hello!

3 comments:

  1. You did a terrific job. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done Dixxe. I don't think I could have managed that.

    Have a really good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Dixxe. Also wishing you a very happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!