Sunday, April 26, 2009

Life is Art~

I see art in my surroundings, mother nature is an artist. She has painted the perfect world for us, and we are the stewards of that world. I love to get my hands in the dirt, like an artist who enjoys finger painting...when I was 5 I loved to finger paint. So dipping my hands into the warm Earth gives me the power to create. This morning I spent some time doing the following:

 1. Made a repair of the vent boots on the roof!...While up there on the roof I got a birds eye view of my garden, I enjoyed the gallery of plants.

 2. Later, I took my dogs for a nice long walk in the cool morning air, and I enjoyed the free concert of songs performed by such artists as the White Eyed Vireo, the Pine Warbler, along with Mr. Blue 'n the Jays.

 3. Late morning found me in my garden pulling weeds, then I stroked the ground with the rake creating patterns and texture in the loam.

 4. My work done, I relaxed on the screen porch with a glass of iced tea and reflected on my morning spent in artful endeavors. My Little Garden Patch:

 


Art to eat


Listen to and follow the guidance given to your heart. Expect guidance to come in many forms; in prayer, in dreams, in times of quiet solitude, and in the words and deeds of wise Elders and friends.

From the Archives of Blue Panther

2 comments:

  1. Dixxie sounds like an ideal way to spend the day.
    So that's a 'Little Garden Patch'?
    Wow; I'd love a little patch like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks small when Im thinking of how much the output of it will be..but when Im weeding and watering, it seems bigger!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!