Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!-12 Drummers Drumming


12 Drummers Drumming, originally uploaded by dixxebell.

On the 12th day of Christmas
my True love gave to me
12 Drummers Drumming
11 pipers piping
10 Lords a leapin
9 ladies dancing
8 maids a milkin
7 swans a swimmin
6 geese a lay n
5 GOLDDD RINGSSSS
4 Calling birds
3 french hens
2 Turtle Doves
and a Partridge in a Pear tree!

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone! WOW it was quite difficult to come up with a rendention for the 12 days of Christmas...I had fun stretching my imagination!! Happy Hollidays to everyone who drops by to say hello!


3 comments:

  1. You did a terrific job. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done Dixxe. I don't think I could have managed that.

    Have a really good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Dixxe. Also wishing you a very happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated!