Friday, June 12, 2009

Wrens Just Hatched


Wrens Just Hatched, originally uploaded by dixxebell.




The Carolina Wren's are hatching! SO far it looks like 3 have hatched so 2 more to go!..The nest is located in my lawn mower bagger, so its quite easy to check on...I hope to get more shots as they grow and mature!..HOW fragile they look almost transparent...
I took 2 shots of them and dont want to push my luck and scare Mom away.
My garden is coming along nicely I saw small acorn squash on the vine today and Ive got some green and bananna peppers coming along too...Ive had ripe tomatoes and squash, peas, green beans, and onions so far.
We have had terrific storms with hale and wind every day with the high humdity...so some of my taller flowers got knocked over I tied them up and hope they will continue to grow.




1 comment:

  1. That's great to be able to check on them, and watch them grow Dixxe. You must keep us updated on these.

    All looks good in the garden so far.
    Hope the weather improves for you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!