Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pony Tails~

This little fellow caught my eye while we were traveling around upstate last week. The field was full of miniature horses. They are so small and cute but then I saw a FOAL, and she is just the cutest thing. I had to stop and ask the owner if I could take pics. They walked up a bit too close to the fence for me to get good shots, they are so short. The mare's name is Barbie the filly doesn't have a name yet...she is about a month and 1/2 old and she is about 2 ft tall. She kept hiding behind Mama but I got these...








This pony had the most beautiful eyes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!