Friday, December 16, 2022

December Update

i guess i need to update want to thank you all for nice message you have left much appreciated.   my  a walking is little less strong my hands shake and its hard for me to type...but i will try.   my Appetite has improved back to more solid food maybe i will regain some weight.  My sister is happy for that  she wants me eating 3 solid meals at least..which has been a huge challenge.
my sis and went car birding at bramblewood it was fun so i really enjoyed that.  and the front yard birds are paying daily visits.  Annie is doing good some scratching but i think she will get past she was to go to the mobile vet for shots and they cancelled it for the 18th...
i hope all who visit are doing good & trying to get thru December.  I know I am.  I have the van up for sale wish me luck.



PEACE
Every day is a new Adventure.

16 comments:

  1. Its good to see a post and that you are eating better. Hope you are able to regain more strength in your hands and legs. Hope you can sell the van for a good price. You have done lots of work on it so I know it is in good running condition. I found that I can post to my blog using my NoteBook so it is my laptop that is messed up! Sending many blessings to you Sondra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo...Glad you got your notebook to post with...I had a guy want to come see the van at 5 -6 pm its dark by then so I said NO...people are so silly..how can I show a van the the dark. hope you are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good wishes and love coming your way from down south.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking time to update us.
    Pleased to read that you are eating a little better.
    I often think of you and send my good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    PS Good luck with your van sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks







      j no sale yet on the van my taste buds are on the blink again..

      Delete
  5. Thinking of you, sending prayers and good wishes and HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Hugs @ 11:22am - Stay Strong

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you.
    Stay strong.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending the best thoughts and buckets of hope. (You would yell 'Uncle -- stop -- no mas" if I actually sent a comment every time I think of you.)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!