Thursday, October 30, 2008

Chi Chi

This week my new line Chi Chi was premiered at the Fabric show in Houston, TX. I wish I could have gone but...its kinda nice to stay in the background. My line has not been printed on fabric yet, it was taken to the show on paper...but it will be printed this week and placed in the warehouse ready to be cut and sold to the independent market. Im thrilled about this since my other line went only to Hancock fabrics that is nice but in the Independent market my fabrics l circle the globe!..


                                           The Lead piece is the Lost Ponies of Machu Picchu 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!