Sunday, July 31, 2016

Jury Duty

I had Jury duty on Friday and the defendant did not show up!  So we decided his future without him...sadly  the evidence was overwhelming...My sis arrived and so far we have worked...as "grounds keepers" my office is not yet closed!
One of the BIG tree tops that dangled fell now that's 2 of the 3 that has fallen on its own.   We have a BIG load of debris to take to the dump...

we had a slight dip in the high heat...from 101 to 98 and lower humidity...still hot enough to send us red faced and clothes soaked to the skin back inside for the remainder of the day....meanwhile my firewood pile has grown!




PEACE
Eleanor Roosevelt: You must do the thing you think you can not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!