Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Trip So Far!

Hello blog friends..this is a fast blog to update on my vacation progress...IM Having A Blast!So far I arrived in Colorado and my sis and I are currently in Page, AZ, just over the Glen Canyon Dam..


Also in this area of  Arizona is the Horse Shoe Bend of the Colorado River. 

I think they have since then put up a guard rail too bad, cause this is one heck of an overlook. 



 Before that we spent time in Bryce Canyon...







                                                                   Sharing my lunch..,,


 Monday we toured Best Friends Animal Rescue in Kanab Utah,


Kanab Utah.,

   
They have more than just dogs n cats




there's a well done pet cemetery,,,sadly I guess many animals don't survive. 

 had a wonderful experience there we took the guided tour...

Yesterday.we went on a Navajo Guided tour of Antelope Canyon,

                                                                        Blaine Yazzie
 







                                            Sis and I 


 Today we will take a 1/2 boat tour of Lake Powell...

   





 and then we head to Monument Valley and then to Canyon DeChelly--and Anasazi ruins...SO much beauty..So...Plenty of sights to see yet..This trip has been amazing so far...the weather is perfect!! We have enjoyed the pools at various motels where we are stopping...Tonight my laptop is on wifi and working great..tomorrow and we are here for 2 days so Hooray for that!! I will not be able to visit you my friends until we settle down a wee bit more..I miss reading all your blogs and hope all of you are
 doing well!!

   


3 comments:

  1. What stunning scenery!
    That shot of Bryce Canyon; the arching rock, amazing.
    A trip of a lifetime by the looks of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying all of my favorite places. Keep us posted, if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic scenery. Sounds like you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!