Monday, February 25, 2008

Hello,


Welcome to my blog, I hope you will enjoy what you read and see here. I love to write and make art, along with lots of other things. Sometimes my minute to minute life will creep into these lines. You will see me write about the environment, animals, the great outdoors, travel, adventure, politics, religion, and just about anything. I'm trying to bring more culture into my life by being a more quiet observer. If you happen up on this blog, you are free to browse and leave a comment. Please dont copy, duplicate, or take art without permission. If you wish to use my art in any way please contact me, at dusteerhod@gmail.com
Thanks for being kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!