Thursday, August 18, 2022

Released 8/17

💓
So  thankfully I only had to do 9 days in the hospital and now Im doing out  patient treatment and Im at HOME which is   wonderful.  Without my sister's help it would never have happened what a Jewel.  So just to share, this goes under the heading of My Life, My Journey, no art unless you consider having the mental capacity to demand to be released. 
not the Art I preferred, as we don't really  get that choice in the end.  I have no idea how my progress will go...or if any will be made but I had 2 choices at this point...

I will say I am trying to deal with it, but it's no way easy....I have a long rod in my leg now which means I am starting to walk again slowly of course...but that is progress and I had an excellent Surgeon who I named the Bone Doctor...his Initials worked out for that...

I am not allowed to drive because I had a seizure so I don't know if my driving will return and we shall see.  There will be 9 more  Radiation treatments and I will do one round of Chemo in my local hospital as an out patient, so that will be easier less travel than driving to Lexington for the radiation..My hair will fall out I was told.

I wish life was all rainbows and birds and nature but we have to work the hand we are dealt...and nothing is forever...I hope this finds ALL of you in good spirits and when my attention span can make the jump, if it can, I will try to keep visiting when possible.  All my best to everyone who reads... 

One bit of advice I can give is to make  your wishes known have a dear friend or family as advocate for  you as you will need all the help u can get in this type situation when your Brain is affected....


PEACE
Every day is a new Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Thanks for the update, I know you will feel more comfy at home than in the hospital.
    My sister had to have the rod from her hip to her knee due to a break, then she had to have her knee replaced. So far she is handling it, but then she is not on Chemo. My thoughts and healing prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so mch for sharing upr sisters Journey...The my hip issue was Bone cancer all along sooo I was shocked to knoe IM have a tumor thae ate my bone away am hole 3" big in my femur so now with a walker Im able to get around and Im getting radiation on the hip and brain...and then the chemo will come in a couple weeks....I appreciate you good tidings so much..

      Delete
  2. Happy to hear you are home and your sis is staying to help out. I wish you all the best with the treatments. Many Blessings are always being sent to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo...Im feeling more positive today than any day so far....long road ahead...but right now I have few choices so makes decisions a little easier tp make...Thank you for all your sopport.

      Delete
  3. Pleased that you are now home.
    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jan...The rod in my leg allows me to walk but it hurts so I am able to enjoy being at home around my dogs and my Tranquil Place.

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you are at home and t hat your dear sister is there with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have such great family support Im very fortunate

      Delete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!