Thursday, August 11, 2022

Life Changes

Life has changed for me in a big way I am currently in the hospital I found out on Sunday I had to call an ambulance and because my arm went totally paralyzed and so I went to my local emergency room and had a CT scan and found out that I have brain cancer I know this is crazy and you probably don't believe me because I've been fine up until a while ago but it all started out with my hip you know I had this trouble with my hip and so come to find out when they did the Cat Scan they found out that I had have had lung cancer or a lung tumor that has metasticedides to my hip my leg and of course to my brain so now I'm in Lexington Medical Center Columbia South Carolina and I have to go through radiation therapy for my brain I'm probably going to have to go through chemotherapy for the other cancers that are in me so anyway right now I had to have a rod put in my leg because I had bone missing in my leg and that's why I was having all that trouble with my hip had a big hole of bone missing in my hip and they put a rod like at least a 18-in rod going all the way from my knee up to my hip so now I'm in the hospital trying to get ready for these other tests and other treatments and eventually I'll be released back to my town to continue my treatment with oncology so anyway I just thought I'd give you guys a wrap up I probably won't be visiting your blogs for a while I asked my laptop to be brought over and maybe I'll be able to so it just depends on how I'm feeling under a lot of medication and everything the life can toss monkey wrenches we just have to work with it my sister is here helping me thank God and she has been a blessing so anyway for now we'll send you a good tidings if you wish but I'll probably won't be able to answer them I'm just using my cell phone which is hard to converse on anyway just wanted to keep everybody who cares in the loop take care

7 comments:

  1. Many Blessings to you Sondra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just read this post.
    Thinking of you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan...Yes Huge surprise it was Bone cancer in my leg all this time a tumor sitting there had eaten a hole in the top of my Right femur!! Of course Cancer was the last thing on my radar.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goddess Sondra, I just read this post and I reallly am shocked and surprised. I wish there were something more I could do besides let you know I'm thinking of you and am so sorry to have gotten so behind on my blog visits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HiSallie thank you for you kindness all done with Radiation so niw the chemo will br done locally only 6 miles each way...O, hanging in there but now my hgair is coming out like crazy.

      Delete
  4. Speechless - Wish I Lived Down The Street

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Travis so do I my SIS is here from Colorado helping me she is pure gold and I know I would not be able to do this alone....

      Delete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!