Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shamless PLUG!

Is it wrong to be proud of your work or your accomplishments? I dont think so--This is a shameless plug for my fabric designs. I wanted to share with all of you some of the fabrics I have designed and are being sold across the country. Im not getting rich in a monetary way but I am so blessed to be out there!!

First this line is available through Studio E Fabrics and they even have a Free Project Sheet to make a beautiful wall hanging!! ITs really awesome..check out their web page here with my Line Called CHI CHI You cant buy it from them they are a wholesaler..but you can ask what stores it can be found in and request it or go to your favorite fabric store and request they purchase it!..

The second place to find my Designer Fabric is at Hancock Fabrics and you can order it online--and right now its ON SALE!

I have several there and here are the links:

Proud Warriors is a Panel you can make pillows or other projects

Thunder on the Mesa is another panel print.

The HERD is an all over print with Horses

The Pony Patch is a very unique print with various squares of horses

Sedona Sun is more like a solid but has a great Copper Metallic on it

Wild Spirits a cotton print with my WILD horses

I hope all of you will go take a look and see the work I've done!

5 comments:

  1. A great plug too!

    Must be an awesome feeling seeing your creations on sale like that. Had a quick look on the links and they look superb. I wish you great success with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Keith...its a long process getting the designs to the point of actually being available to the public...I can only hope- but as a whole the sewing industry is WAY down..the economy has put the brakes on being creative to many I suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely prints Dixxe. I like your colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is beautiful! You SHOULD plug it! Please let me know if you ever do any Loon stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shelley--I will have to try my hand at some loons, right now Im working on a line Im calling Cleopatra!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!