Monday, May 11, 2020

Monday Morning Special...for the Mom's

 There is no bond stronger than a Mother's Love, My first Mother's D'ay without my mom, and this sight here sure helped me feel better.  I couldn't post it ON Mother's Day 'cause I just caught the action while I was out doing what I love to do ON Mother's Day.  Last year we all went out to eat, this year that was not even an option, and the (all) is gone.   So I watched someone else eat out! I hope you enjoy my 5 minutes spent with a special mom taking care of her kids. 









PEACE
Every day is a new Adventure.

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, hat is a lot of mouths to feed. What an awesome sighting and a great video. Well done! Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Eileen, and thank you it was such a gift to watch this on Mother's Day.

      Delete
  2. That mom sure has to work hard for her family! Loved that you caught it all great timing good job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo, It was a real surprise when I saw the chicks with heads poked out.

      Delete
  3. Great sequence. I would love to have shared that experience with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant, those chicks with the little red heads!! What a lovely experience to have on Mothers day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nature is one of the things that helps during these times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dave, yep I went by the cemetery to visit my Mom this mother's day....:o( pretty sad so seeing this Mom's devotion to her babes did my heart good.

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness that is wonderful! Wow, those babies are *hungry*! Fabulous video. ..... and perfect..beyond perfect ... for the day, and I know it was a hard one for you. You deserved to see this special little miracle!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!