Sunday, July 12, 2015

If @ First you don't succeed...take down your flag!

No try again....
The cement board is now in place on the water pipe wall...
I kinda used the scraps on the top....;o/



the wall is ready for tile when ever I get ready!  I did swear no tile, but its looking like tile will happen....Im thinking the BIG A's ones like 12"x12" should be quicker, like 65 tiles all together. 

And the newly painted tub in place I poured 5 gallons of water down and no leaks! But the first time I connected the drain line it did leak! SO I had to tweek it and that was no fun,,,,but I was able to do a better job the second attempt so Happy Happy!


I have attached it in place since with screws so its snug up against the wall. 

There was one AC duct that was in the way of the plumbing, some plumber in the past crushed the pipe and it was destroyed...SO I took it apart and put in a new piece to replace the squashed piece and Im moving it so it doesn't block the access to the plumbing, at least not as much I thought of DC'ing it altogether but heat on a chilly morning is good!


Speaking of heat...I didnt do ANYTHING Friday or Saturday due to the heat! The top set of digits is the inside temps and the middle ones are the outside, temp and humidity...our AC only changes the the temp by about 20-23 degrees...so it was even hot inside!


105.3 holy heatwave!

Way too hot for humans!  So I been plotting a trip I do use google maps but I also still use my old road atlas, and this handy magnifier thing I couldn't even read the map without it!  



PEACE
Eleanor Roosevelt: You must do the thing you think you can not.

10 comments:

  1. Go west, young woman, or maybe just uphill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I was thinking!

      Delete
  2. Send some of that warm weather my way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could send you about 10 degrees It would be better for us both eh? LoL

      Delete
  3. The rest can wait for cooler weather. Go climb higher until it is cooler and enjoy the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, the tub looks great

      Delete
    2. I wish I could leave today! The painting was not too hard to do I followed the instructions t a T so I hope it lasts!

      Delete
  4. Too hot too hot too hot! Too hot even for a superwoman like you. Good job on the plumbing... Imagining the money you've saved by doing it yourself you've for sure saved enough for a well deserved trip don't you think? ;)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think that! Im thinking of going for broke!!

      Delete
  5. I have great admiration for you for being able to do the things you do.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated!