Tuesday, October 8, 2013

LIFE GOES ON BEFORE N AFTER

WELL TODAY IM A DAY OFF MY LATEST VISIT TO DR. HE SAYS HEALING WELL..AND IN ONE WEEK FROM NOW I GET A SMALLER CAST ON THE LEFT HAND SO THAT'LL BE BETTER..I CAN USE MORE FINGERS THIS SPLINT CAST WEIGHTS 3 LBS...
MY LAST POST WAS WHINNY, PREACHY,RANTY, AND DEPRESSING..OH WELL LIFE IS THAT WAY SOMETIMES 
SO BEFORE I FELL...I FINISHED THAT ROOM...NEVER POSTED THE COMPLETED PHOTOS..THERE ARE A COUPLE MINOR THINGS  FAN BLADES NEED TO GO BACK UP...I DID GET THOSE PAINTED...THE CLOSET STILL NEEDS THE KNOBS ATTACHED..

I CLEANED ALL THE WINDOWS...THERE WAS YRS OF GRIME TO WIPE OFF


AFTER WALLPAPER STRIPPIN' BEFORE PAINT...


AFTER



BEFORE


AFTER


I USED MINWAX RENEWS-IT ON THE FLOORS TO BRING BACK THE SHINE...

BEFORE DOOR PAINTED


AFTER


BEFORE WATER DAMAGE ON FLOOR



AFTER


AND REPLACED SLIDING CLOSET WITH BI-FOLDS
BEFORE


AFTER



I DIDN'T GET TO COMPLETELY STAGE THE ROOM...BUT ITS A NICE BEDROOM AGAIN!!
MY SISTER SAID SHE WILL NEED SOME PROJECTS TO FILL IN EXTRA TIME WHILE SHE IS HERE TO HELP ME OUT...I CAN BE THE DIRECTOR AND SHE WILL EXECUTE 
IT WILL NOT INVOLVE POWER TOOLS OR CLIMBING UP ANY HIGHER THAN THE SECOND RUNG ON THE LADDER!!  I ALREADY HAVE THE PAINT, SANDPAPER, AND WALL PATCH...SO 
THE PROJECT WILL CONTINUE!!


PEACE
Eleanor Roosevelt: You must do the thing you think you can not.

6 comments:

  1. First of all I didn't think your last post was whiny AT ALL! I was amazed at your courage and acceptance....you don't even know what whining is girl....if that had been me, you would have found out. (If and/or when something like that does happen to me I hope I take a lesson from you and maybe I'll be better than I would be normally). Second of all, the work you've done on your house is amazing...it is soooo pretty. I am glad you sister will help out. Both of you be careful though.

    And third (I guess this should have been first) of course I am delighted you are healing well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sallie. My impression was that you were just sharing and I didn't detect any whining. Glad your recovery is progressing. I am in awe of the work that you have done. What a transformation!! I need to try some of that Mini-wax restore on my wood floors. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just get a kick out of you posting in all caps. I have to remind myself you're not yelling. Seriously, I'm glad the doctor said you're healing well, but I can only imagine how frustrated you must be. Your sister is so sweet to take care of you AND volunteer to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting this far, Sondra, it's amazing to see the before and after look. The room looks great and so much work done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just catching up on a few blogs and am so sorry to hear about your problems... take care and get on the mend as soon as you can. The decorating looks fantastic.
    Hugs Drew

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm playing catch-up as well. Girl...I am so impressed with your progress...in spite of your injury. Wow!!! Place looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!