Saturday, October 16, 2010

A FAIR Day for ALL-

Ive been doing so much work around the place here trying to catch up with what I didnt do all summer and now its a huge undertaking, but Im starting to see daylight...so yesterday we went to the fair!!

I love the exhibits more than anything...like the art especially the youth/student art!! IT has so much color, orginality, and amazing talent!

fair 031
A second grader did this great piece

fair 026
Kindegarten'er

fair 028
A first Grader- Madison Davis
We also love the vegetables!! Blue Ribbon winning watermelons, apples, and Pecans!!  There are so many kinds of pumpkin-

fair 053
THATS a Whopper!



fair 014





Out on the Midway the weather was perfect, and the Rides were awesome!!  I didnt ride anything-but these people provided me with enough thrill for all of us~!! I tried to talk Mom into getting on one but she flattly refused!! lol

hang onto your HAIR

Reach out and Touch Someone!

SO many choices --

 

Saw lots of animals looking for a forever home!

You're standing on my ear-

When  I was a kid this was the first thing I ran to ride--these ponies look WILD-



WE had a great time, and if the weather holds we are off to the Coast next week!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like lots of fun. The art work is amazing for kids that young. And I love your Halloween picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the drawings of children, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to your new posts, with amazing photos. Your work inspires me to figure out how to take better pix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A riot of colour! From the kids paintings, the fresh produce, and the fun of the fair; excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What colourful photos, wow! Great stuff Dixie.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated!