Tuesday, February 10, 2009


I finally made it to Hancocks and purchased some of my fabric!...IT is so pretty...they did a fabulous job of printing it. I got enough to make and line this new bag for myself...my old one is worn out!..The ladies in the store were excited to learn about how fabric is made, the design process and what all is involved!..This shot is a bit fuzzy, but that's me with 3 of my designs spread out there...and thats the bag I created using the one I call Wild Spirits!..Soon CHI CHI will be in stores. I did some free lance work on a Christmas line, this is not a license item so it wont have my name on it anywhere...It will be part of a fat quarter for the next season. I hope to be making more designs for my lines soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!