Friday, March 7, 2008

Country Roads....

With spring upon us, it makes me think of growing things and most especially a garden. With that inspiration I added to my collection "Americana." This is the lead design, its called Down on the Farm, and what Farm would be complete with 

Mr.Crow to come stalking the corn field.









~Field of Dreams~

Note: all artwork is the property of S.Hickman Designs all rights reserved 2008. Although I would love to give my art away, there is the wee problem of food and shelter. So please dont copy, save or duplicate my art. Thank you. If you wish to purchase, or license my art contact me at dusteerhod@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated, and reciprocated!
However I delete comments that contain links or instructions to visit a site unless it directly relates to content of the blog it is posted on. In other words DONT SPAM MY COMMENTS SECTION!!